Hi sisters I say this cause I feel its right to call you this if you read this chances are you like me in someway hey. I actually wrote this last year during lockdown felt it right to share now to encourage women to keep going.
Now to start talking about the title right. Well I first most discussion a warrior. They to me are stronger and more courageous then they might seem. Warriors will not always seem strong and some will seem weak but deep down they are fighting with all there being. To me I have met a few women in my time some have fought the good fight and are still fight. Then others who are still fighting and finally there is people who have given up.
I'm still trying to figure out which one I am I think I'm still fighting but sometimes I've thought of putting the sword down and giving up. Got to be honest sometimes it gets to that point where everything that weighed on you feels like to hard to carry and sometimes you need to take a rest I think.
One of my favourite film recently has got to be wonder woman I think I've watched it about maybe about at least 10 times . I love the fact that even though a lot of people tell her not to fight she still does it anyway. She knows she need to do something she never gives up.
Especially there is one part of the movie where people tell her there is no hope and she go ahead anyways and fights with all she has. Don't get me wrong we don't have superpowers but we do have someone fighting alongside you.
If you're a Christian or not one I hope I'm not to direct and I hope this blog will challenge you to fight. Are fights are not always easy but we most remember that there is someone who is carrying are weapons for us and fighting our battles.
Want to challenge next time the battle comes along pick up you sword and remember there is always a sister nearby.
Ephesians 6 10-18.
Thank you
No comments:
Post a Comment