Friday, 4 February 2011

Just keep Running...

I started my week to be honest quiet tired after a full weekend of God speaking to me in so many ways.
You know the Monday blues when you know that the fact you have to get up and go to work in the morning and make an effort . Let just get this right I'm a volunteer which means I work a lot and I get nothing in return right but you know what I love it so much to know is having a servant heart at the end of the day.

So I eventually get to Tuesday which is housegroup day the day I always look forward to every week and this week funny enough was the subject of perseverance- Not giving up. You can possibly imagine I needed to hear and it would later become my motto for the week I took it all in that we need not give up till God gives what he has given us keep on knock despite the answer. I know that God is constantly tell me to step up and do what he has told me to do and I stop cause struggles of life get me down.

Now let me explain how it became my motto the next day Wednesday was my last day of work for the week as I do 3 days a week. And believe me I had one of those day when working with kids,where all of the kids kick off at once.
I had two fighting, one swore at me for no reason just because I told him off, then two kids started crying and then another just started to pinch and punch people. You wouldn't believe that was actually a quiet day I tried my best by shouting at the top of my voice but that just made them louder. It wasn't until I started to sing they stop and much to my amazement the song that stop them was 'jingle bells' yes ! .
Now I was think of shouting for help but I like was no preserver lizzie don't give up ! talk about working under pressure or what.
Now to think about It I will use this situation later in life.

So remember do not give up on what God has told you to do or told you to say or whatever it is just don't stop persevering even if your getting shouted at, punched, hit or anything just remember speak truth in love cause who know who is watch and is think wow that person really does love God.
'Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. 
 Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart '
Hebrews 12v1-3

Hope this blesses you in some way and isn't to much of a ramble

bye for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment